The Edge of Never






THE EDGE OF NEVER

Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. But after a wild night at the hottest club in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, she shocks everyone-including herself-when she decides to leave the only life she's ever known and set out on her own. Grabbing her purse and her cell phone, Camryn boards a Greyhound bus ready to find herself. Instead, she finds Andrew Parrish.


Sexy and exciting, Andrew lives life like there is no tomorrow. He persuades Camryn to do things she never thought she would and shows her how to give in to her deepest, most forbidden desires. Soon he becomes the center of her daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of her in ways she never imagined possible. But there is more to Andrew than Camryn realizes. Will his secret push them inseparably together-or destroy them forever? 

REVIEW : 

Beautiful !! Brillian and I love it soooo much

Oh my,this story was awesome. I can't describe the feeling while I'm reading this novel. It's very heart warming love story.
I cried,I laughed and fall in love at the same time.The last part was very suspense and I cried.

I love Andrew's character lovable,sweet,gentleman and very mysterious too.

I love Camryn's too she is witty,beautiful,sexy,smart and sometimes sarcastic
.



 photo bd2bc667359e8162fc99602c15343a32_zps2e50ccf8.jpg

 photo tumblr_me87mo9ZWp1rzbl6vo1_500_zpsc73bea2c.jpg






Reasons why I love this book so much


- The characters  and their unique personality
- well written story
- the plot
- unforgettable cheesy lines



" I can't think of anything in this world I'd rather do than to see it with you "


This is a must read novel,it's all about destiny,fate and love. We can never imagine where we will gonna meet the person whom will I gonna love, we can him/her on the bus station,bar.
We cannot choose the person whom we will gonna love,we will just feel that the right person will come along.




5 Books for me




 photo RS-sample1_zps8b7e01b4.png


Comments

  1. Great review! You made this book sound like an awesome read. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday # 2

Stacking the Shelves # 9

Feature and Follow Friday # 11