Trade the Day



Colby Marshall, a thriller writer and author of " Chain of Command " and "The Trade", a proud member of International Thriller Writers and Sisters in Crime will coordinate an Event for the benefit of Leukemia Lymphoma Society

On Friday, August 23, 2013,she will be partnering with her publisher, Stairway Press in the " Trade Day" Spotlight on the Team Alaina blog-a-thon. The Event will feature authors R.L Stine, Diana Gabaldon,Steve Berry,Hank Phillippi Ryan,Brenda Novak.



The purpose of the blog-a-thon is to draw attention to the more important event of the day: from  midnight to midnight that day, the gross profits from all the sales of The Trade purchased through Stairwaypress.com will go to Team Alaina to raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.



For more information please visit Colby Marshall Blog


Purchase her book " The Trade " all sales will go to Team Alaina

Comments

  1. Wow, that is a nice collaboration. I wonder if there are any such parallel efforts in the kidlit world!
    -Reshama @StackingBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll drop by on the big day, Resh! I'm not sure if there's quite been an event like this before, since this is something I just started putting together one day, but I'd love to think there is or could be. Let me know if you find any- I'd be more than happy to support :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday # 2

Stacking the Shelves # 9

Feature and Follow Friday # 11