My Review : On Dublin Street





Jocelyn Butler has been hiding from her past for years. But all her secrets are about to be laid bare…

Four years ago, Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. Her solitary life is working well—until she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street where she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core.

Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he’s determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached.

But after an intrigued Jocelyn accepts, she realizes that Braden won’t be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her… down to the very soul


My Review :

Characters - Jocelyn Butler, Braden Carmichael
Genre - Romance
Author - Samantha Young
Rating - 4 Books
Source - Purchased


Joss deals with her past of losing her parents and sister and she was blaming herself when her bestfriend Dru died. She tried not to mentioned her family when someone asked her, every time she will thinks her family it caused her panic attack.

She met Braden, her flatmate's brother. Braden is a super rich guy that will change her life. Braden is so possessive and lovable at the same time.

I love everytime Braden make Joss jealous, I like how he loves his family especially his sister Ellie. Braden loves Joss so much and he did everything to win her back.


"I feel like I'm missing something really important when you're gone. So important I don't feel like myself. I've never felt like someone was mine before. But you're mine, Jocelyn. I've known that from the moment we met. And I'm yours. I don't want to be anyone else's, babe.”


Braden is one of my book boyfriends.

This is a well written story,you will laugh,cry and fall in love at the same time.


Rating




 photo RS-4_zps80eb57e2.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday # 2

Stacking the Shelves # 9

Feature and Follow Friday # 11