My Review : Fallen Too Far

Fallen too Far photo images_zpsb1e97673.jpg


To want what you’re not supposed to have… 



 She is only nineteen. She is his new stepfather’s daughter. She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother. But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no. Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that… Blaire just may have fallen too far


My Review


Characters - Rush Finlay, Blaire Wynn
Author - Abbi Glines
Genre - New Adult
Rating - 5 Books
Source - Purchased




I really like this book. Abbi Glines did it again,giving us beautiful story.

I fall for Rush Finlay he is gorgeous very deep and tortured.He fall deeply inlove with Blaire Wynn but he is keeping a secret from her.

Blaire Wynn - she is so innocent,beautiful and determine girl not to mention that she own a gun.

After burying her mother Blaire went to Rosemary to seek help from her mother but when she arrived his father is in Paris. She had only 20 dollars left and her truck had no gasoline at all.

Rush offered a room on the stairs,it will be her temporary shelter until her father arrives. Blaire can't resist the charm of Rush and he fall in love with him. 

Eventually they fall madly inlove with each other but it will be Rush and Blaire against the world.

I find it cute and romantic every time Rush got jealous of Woods,he is very possessive,lovable  bad boy.

When Blaire knows the secret that Rush had been hiding from her she went home to Alabama and she is determine to forget Rush because she did not fit in his world. Rush went after her but Blaire shut him out.



My favorite lines from this book :

“I thought you weren’t a cuddler, Rush,” I said as he ran his nose along my neck and inhaled loudly.
“I wasn’t. Only with you Blaire. You’re my exception,” he whispered then tucked my head under his chin and pulled the covers up over us.



“Talk. We are going to talk first. I want to see you smile and laugh. I want to know what your favorite show was when you were a kid and who made you cry at school and what boy band you hung posters of on your wall. Then I want you naked in my bed again.” 





Rating :





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday # 2

Stacking the Shelves # 9

Feature and Follow Friday # 11